Pages

Friday, July 8, 2016

Kit Harington Says Men Face Sexism in Hollywood Too | Hollywood Daily, HM-Star News.



Performing artist Kit Harington says he knows a great deal in regards to the "disparaging" sexism he feels men in Hollywood endure. The Actor trusts that there's a "twofold standard" in the shooting business and that male on-screen characters, similar to ladies, are additionally the casualties of separation taking into account their looks.

The 29-year-old admitted to the Sunday Times Magazine that he craves notoriety past his hunky looks and delicious locks. "I jump at the chance to consider myself more than a head of hair or an arrangement of looks," he told the magazine. "It's disparaging. Yes, in some ways you could contend I've been utilized for a look I have. Be that as it may, there's a sexism that happens towards men. There's certainly a sexism in our industry that happens towards ladies, and there is towards men too," he proceeded.

The performing artist additionally communicated that he feels uncomfortable when he is approached to strip down for magazine photograph shoots since he needs to be known for his acting rather than his looks. "There's certainly sexism in our industry that happens towards ladies, and there is towards men too. At a few focuses amid photoshoots when I'm requested that strip down, I felt that. In the event that I felt I was being utilized only for my looks, I'd quit acting," he included. Jon Snow had all the earmarks of being murdered off toward the end of "Round of Thrones" season five a year ago, leaving fans stunned by the cliffhanger. Be that as it may, the character was revived in the debut of season six.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment